Monday, January 5, 2009

A beginning!

I have always been somewhat nervous about new beginnings, i.e. the unknown, but on my "To Do" list of 2009, one of the first things I planned to accomplish is "start a blog". Well....this is it!
I chose the title because of several things. I like to think of it as in coming up for air, a fresh gulp that renews and strengthens. I also like to think of it in the sense of the cream always rising to the top....as in the best part! And then, too, there's that pesky recurring dream I have of being in an elevator and when it starts to move...well...I float to the top! My hope is to be able to share exactly what the heading says: snippets and glimpses of this and that along the way. Some good, some probably not so good, but isn't life like that?...In general my goal is to possibly bring an awareness of some things that may have been forgotten along the way, share beauty as I see it, joy as I experience it and maybe, just maybe.....you will travel with me on this journey, and share it, too. Now...all I have to do is figure out how to do the rest of this blogging thing, and we'll be fine....truly!

No comments:

Post a Comment