Monday, February 2, 2009

A blur...and maybe some snow?

Wow. Since Thurs., the days have gone by in a blur. Mom is better, home from the hospital now and trying to recuperate. She is very tired, very weak...but better.
Now that all the chaos is settling down some, let's talk snow. I, for one, love the stuff! I have gotten excited at the mention of snow every winter for as long as I can remember. I loved not having to go to school when I was younger (as a student)...and again when I was older (as a teacher)....I love the entire scenario.....stocking up on groceries, getting prepared in case the power goes out, walking in it...the whole thing! I suppose walking in it is my favorite....everything sounds so hushed and close. And I love watching the birds and other little animals....we always fill the birdfeeders so we can watch them. It would make me so happy if we got snow a foot deep!

No comments:

Post a Comment