Thursday, February 5, 2009

Too many things

I find myself wandering today. I have a list as long as my arm of things I need to do...things I want to do....projects to finish, new projects to start...but for the life of me I can't seem to "light" long enough to focus on one thing and finish it! I have pieces of jewelry half-done, a beautiful purple and cream scarf about a third of the way finished, quilted pieces ready to be sewn into pillows, many pieces of cross-stitch ready to be embellished and sewn into ornaments, ribbons all set to sew on totes.....all of which I could finish before the sun sets...well, mostly..... Yet, what's drawing my mind into the black hole today?? Who knows...but what a waste. I will...I WILL finish at least ONE thing today. Maybe when I finish that one it will motivate me to keep plowing through the rest of it! Hopefully one day soon I'll learn how to post pictures on this blog so you can see what I'm up to....if any of it is finished by then!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment