Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Confessions

I know it's been a while since I've posted anything. Originally the purpose of this blog was to uplift and try to create a more positive outlook. Frankly, my positive outlook has been on vacation lately. But...that said, I do have a few confessions to make. First, you know those silly tests you can take on Facebook...."what state should you live in?", etc...well I take those. And it is completely disenchanting, let me tell you. "What NC city should you live in?"..Greensboro. How fun is that?!....HELLO?! I already live here!! What happened to Boone...or Asheville...or even little Black Mountain?! Please. "What state should you live in?"...Nebraska...what?! The 2 or 3 of you that read this probably know me well enough to know that I am happiest when I am on or near a mountain....ARE there any mountains in Nebraska?! I think if I listed the states I wanted to even visit in order of importance, Nebraska would probably be...oh...maybe 52nd!!! And yes, I do know there are only 50 states...that is exactly my point. Oh...and this one..."Which of the seven dwarfs are you?".....Bashful. Well..yeah...maybe that one isn't too far off...but I'm not as bad as I used to be....Older is bolder!! Case in point: If you have not seen the YouTube video of Susan Boyle auditioning for Britains Got Talent...you need to check it out NOW!!! Unbelievable the pipes on that lady....and major kudos to her....like I said...older is bolder!! End of discussion. ;)
Lovin' these sunny days, blue skies and all the colors of spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment