Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Amazing annoyance

I have found that as I get older, things that used to annoy me are no longer such a pain, but there are other things....wow....that really gripe me. Mind you, this is not a gripe session, just an observation. Like for instance the fact that I have realized that I've climbed the mountain of life with an "I think I can, I think I can, I think I can" attitude. Now I'm at the top, about to start the downhill ride...you know the one...the one that's supposed to be the EASY part...and there are so many things I still want to do. The list grows longer each day.....NO, NO, NO, there is nothing wrong with me physically...I've just come to the realization that time is so very very precious and I've wasted way too much of it!!! One thing that, believe it or not, has become an annoyance lately....sleeping!! I sleep very easily and feel rested when I wake up, looking forward to the things I want to do. But I feel like with so many projects I want to finish, sleeping is a waste of time! I will say, however, with such a long list of "fun stuff" I want to get to, it's much easier to get the morning chores done. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment