Thursday, March 5, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCOTT!!!!!!!
It is hard to believe that snuggly, cuddly, sleepy little baby I was holding 23 years ago right now is now about 6 feet tall, a firefighter, and like all boys tend to do when they "grow up"...not at all a snuggler or cuddler anymore! But that's ok....he grew up just fine and I am so proud of the man he has become. I have been blessed, truly truly blessed. He is doing what he has always wanted to do. It is true that when our children are happy, we as parents are happy.
I am so very looking forward to the next week....a beautiful weekend with warmth and sunshine and blue skies and....hhmmm....seems like I've forgotten something else that I was hugely looking forward to.....what was it....OH YEAH!!!! My sister's coming to visit...and she's bringing my niece!!!!!! :) Happy happy me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment