Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Some of my best ideas.....

I didn't sleep very well last night. Perhaps it was the super-sized Dr. Pepper for lunch...or the fact that my husband has a cold and sounded like a buzz saw. Didn't bother him...not one bit. And since I prefer to see the positive side, I have to say...I get some of my very best creative ideas in the middle of the night...and last night was no exception. I'm doing a lot with my "crafty stuff" of late, and one of the things I'm making are pins...you know, the jewelry kind. Well last night I got the coolest idea to weave 2 different weights of copper wire together, like those paper placemats we used to make in school....and use beads strategically placed to add color...how cool is that?! I had a couple of other ideas to use with the pins too, but I'm keeping those to myself for now...I want to play with the ideas a bit and see if they really work.
I also managed to do an entire blueprint in my head of what I want my mountain cabin to look like...and if I do say so myself, it will be quite fantastic! Of course that is not for the near future...unless that lottery ticket comes through....BUT I do have a plan, and for now, that is quite good enough, I think! Sometimes is it not a bad thing for the brain to be in over-drive...why can't it happen during the day?

No comments:

Post a Comment